Just a few of the reasons you should sell your Ormond Beach home with Mike Glisson:
- Sell Your Volusia County Home Fast!
- World-Class Guidance, Assistance And Support
- Home Listings Never Expires (sell on your terms)
- Top Rated Ormond Beach Realtor with Local Expertise to Sell Your Home
- One of the Lowest Average Days on market (call 386-795-6050 to find out)
Call Mike Glisson (386-795-6050) to List Your Home Today!
I am just a phone call away!
5 Untapped Home Seller Tips
- Keep your listing clean and uncluttered
- If you plan on upgrades (most buyers care about the kitchen and master bathroom)
- Sell your house empty (trying to sell furniture complicates the home sale)
- Price your home to sell and feel well
- The outside of your home is more important (first impressions)
#1 Keep your listing clean and uncluttered
- During an open house “dust” or “dirt” can turn buyers off.
- A good agent will make sure you don’t make a bad impression at any part of the sale.
#2 Planning on upgrades?
- Most buyers care about the kitchen and master bathroom.
- Keep it simple, modern, with the newer the appliances the better.
- The less the buyer has to do when they move in makes your home an ideal fit.
#3 Sell your house empty (trying to sell furniture complicates the home sale)
- One of my recent home sales was extended by the seller wanting to include their home furniture in the sale.
- There was lots of interest in the home but none the furniture.
- Make the sale as easy on the buyer and all parties win.
#4 Price your home to sell and feel well
- Your listing price shows the market if you are a motivated seller or not.
- Working with a skilled agent can help you better price the market
#5 The outside of your home is more important (first impressions)
- Lots of sellers spend countless hours and 1,000’s of dollars on the inside of their home
- Neglecting the outside can cause you to lose a buyer before they walk in the door
- Keeping your curbside appeal can greatly increase buyer interest